July 20, 2008

Michael Has Been Called to Serve In...



My little brother is going to be the greatest missionary!!! I am so excited for him. It is going to be so hard to see him go.

It was quite an adventure getting ahold of that letter. It was supposed to come on Wednesday (like usual) and we had a big family get-together all planned out. All of his friends were invited as well. Well it didn't come on Wednesday. I can only imagine what Michael was feeling having to wait another whole day to find out what place he was going to serve. We even went down to the Post office twice to try and get it and they were just no help at all. Well thursday FINALLY came and so did the letter! I just could not wait until Michael opened it.. it was intense! Michael will change so many lives there in Texas and I am so happy for him!

2 Comments:

Amy said...

Hi Julianne! I found your blog because I saw you on someone else's, I can't remember who. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you and Steve are now on our list of blogs that we keep updated on! Stop in at our blog to see what we're up to. dustinandamyormond.blogspot.com

It sounds like things are going pretty well for you guys!! Did you move again? I thought you were living somewhere else, not cambridge court.

Anyway, best wishes!!

{K} said...

That's cool! Texas is the best!! :)