June 1, 2008

Broken Water Heater

So if you have talked to Steve or I in the last month... I am sure that you heard about our water heater breaking. For the first two and half weeks (even though it was still miserable) we at least got about 4.5 minutes of luke warm water.. and I thought that was bad!! We had the Cambridge Court maintenence guy come and "fix" it and then to our surprise... made it worse. There was not even an ounce of warm water!!! We couldn't shower OR do the dishes!!! It honestly was miserable. I was boiling pots of water on the stove and trying to take a sponge bath (that didn't go over so well) and Steve was having to shower at BYU everyday. I will admit that going to my moms a couple times to get ready wasn't so bad because she has a full jacuzzi with jets and all that fancy stuff! But overall it was not the funnest week I have had. Needless to say they did eventually come and fix our water heater. I will NEVER forget to count my blessings of having hot water!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, bad times