June 1, 2008

PoT RoAsT

Ever since I can remember my Mom has cooked dinner for my family. I am so used to having 6'oclock roll around and there will be a nice hot meal ready for me on the dinner table. I have been married for two years and am still waiting for those dinners to just magically appear. I have never been excited to cook. My Mom always asked me to cook with her so that I could learn how to for when I get older. I thought that day would never come.. having to make my own meals. (Mom, just like always you were right.. again) I am now learning how to make all those meals my Mom always cooked...

I made my first Pot Roast tonight... and I will say it was delicious!!! So far it's going great! Cooking ain't so bad...

2 Comments:

Mary said...

cute blog Julianne! I love these things, it's always fun learning more about my friends! Here's my confession: I like to cook, but I still have never made a roast... so much pressure!!! (:

Anonymous said...

that was sooooo good. Hats off to the chef